Colleges and Schools
The academic organization of the University is structured to provide a diverse set of programs for every type of post-secondary student.
Principal Academic Units
- The College of Arts and Sciences hosts residential academic programs on the university's home campus located in Marion, Indiana, and commuter and online programs in graduate counseling.
- The College of Adult and Professional Studies includes academic programs designed for working adults offered in multiple locations across three states as well as fully online.
- The School of Nursing is home to our highly acclaimed nursing programs that include a BSN, an RN-to-BSN, an MSN, a Doctor of Nursing Practice, and a Transition-to-Nursing program.
- The School of Health Sciences includes academic programs for professionals seeking careers in Public Health, Athletic Training, Occupational Therapy and related health professions.
- The Graduate School functions to provide policies, standards and strategic guidance for graduate education, graduate faculty and scholarly research.
- Wesley Seminary features an innovative approach to seminary education, offering graduate work built around local church ministry in action.
If you are looking for a more intentional community of Christian liberal learning in your undergraduate experience, you will want to explore the possibility of joining the John Wesley Honors College. The JWHC provides unique inquiry-based learning experiences and facilitates engaging faculty-student mentoring relationships that will help you fulfill your highest intellectual and spiritual potential.